Saturday, November 24, 2007

Lovely prizes...........................

What a lovely prize to win and all I did was leave a message. One day all I did was leave a message for Samantha at Whizzme and I was extremely surprised when I read the next post to find that I had won. What a lucky girl!
Look what I won from Samantha...............


And to top it off she sent me these lovely little mice.................



And you know the kids are like cats that wanted the mice and kept begging for them.


Final and most importantly I wanted to say a big 'THANK YOU' to Samantha for such lovely prizes and I promise that mice will die quickly and swiftly without any pain!
A final word: No animals including mice were harmed during this photo shoot!!!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

due to the chaos in my house it has taken a long time for me to finally check your blog out. What wonderful photos - those cats really were hungry! I'm glad you liked your prize. Happy blogging.

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, What are the books like? They look like my type of books quick and easy definately caught my eye.