Saturday, November 24, 2007

OMG! PIF!!

I've been leaving messages on blogs for a while now and have been aching to have and write one for ages. I finally got my arse into gear and two seconds into doing it I decided to participate in a "Pay-It-Forward (PIF)" that Sarah at Pink-Petal-Designs was doing. God help me!

So, here is goes! The first three people who leave a message and say that they want to participate in the PIF will receive a handmade "something" or two from me within 365 days. Then they have to spread the joy by placing on their blog a PIF challenge.

The first three comments will be contacted by email to obtain your snail mail address, so I can send your pressies to you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Melissa, I too keft my details to participate in Pink Petals PIF so I don't think that I should put my name forward for yours too (now that would be a bit too greedy) although I would love to. I'm going to do my PIF after Christmas to give me time to make a few new bits.

Angela xx

Donna said...

I'd love to be in your PIF Melissa. I posted my a few weeks ago and it was great fun and I'm thinking of posting another one. It's a nice way of sharing the crafting love.

PS - love the chenille - your collection looks a lot like mine. I must start getting into it.

David and Melissa said...

Hi everyones, I have three now.... Cecile from obsessionscrap is the third..Lovely to have you girl participating..
Give me some recovery after christmas to get to you!
Love Melissa xxxxxxxxxxxxxx